Obtain your CDL with our classes and driver training program approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
How to Become CDL Certified
- Register and pay by clicking on the button below. Registration is simple and only takes a few minutes.
- Complete the 20-hour online course. Once completed, your scores will be reported to the FMCSA Training Provider Registry (TPR) and you can begin the behind-the-wheel training.
- Complete a DOT physical examination. You must pass the physical examination before taking the permit test.
- Pass a written test at your local DPS office.
- Complete a certified behind-the-wheel course.
- Take the driving test at your local DPS office.
Individuals who obtain a commercial learner's permit (CLP) on or after February 7, 2022 will need to complete this course before they will be permitted to take their CDL skills Test. Upon completion of this course your results will be submitted to the Federal database. Before providing any testing services, CDL Testing centers will confirm that the student has completed this course. At CTDS, we offer Class A, B, Upgrade from B to A, Our Program is an approved Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Provider.Register Now